The P/A Hotel boasts a number of areas that are utilised for dining. Whether it be warmer months, or the cooler ones, there is a space in the hotel that will make you feel right at home.
The current spaces are shown below and include:
- The Dining Room / This is the main dining room of the venue. // Click to to view the space.
- The Bistro / Here you will sit at rickety tables with mismatched chairs under the lazy glow of carnival type lighting. // Click to view the space.
- The Beer Garden / Our beer garden has comfortable outdoor furniture and its own bar. // Click to see the space.
- The Atrium / This is the link between The Bistro and The Beer Garden and is a pleasant space within itself. The Atrium has been populated with plant life to give it a natural life with the same carnival lighting from inside used to link the two spaces. // Click to view the space.
- The Sidewalk / Whether from foresight or just blind luck the hotel was built back a little from it's the land boundary and so we are blessed with a section of frontage that allows us to create a dining area without encroaching on council land. // Click to view this space.